Monday 21 April 2014

Like a lot of foodies in the world, I am addicted to two things - 'fat' and 'heat'.So not surprisingly my favourite cuisines are Indian and Italian and sometimes I amalgamate the Two.
My comfortable zone of cooking is with Indian dishes but I make an attempt at others sometimes failing miserably.
But there are some recipes that I have tested and tried many times that turned out to be favourites of my friends and family.There are also some recipes of my friends and family that I like and wanted to keep forever somewhere safe.
So I thought 'why not create a blog, so me, my friends and family can all access recipes any time we want'.
Not everything in this blog is 'original ' or 'my own'. I am going to name every dish of it's source and inspiration and hopefully create an on-line cook book for all the food enthusiasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment