Wednesday 21 May 2014

Tortilla snack

I didn't know what else to call it but it is a very simple versatile snack/starter/munch.
basically it is like folded pizza because it has cheese to stick to layers of tortilla together.I got the inspiration from Jamie Oliver where he used simply cheese and some chillies.You can use whatever left overs you have at home and stick the layers with warm cheese.
here I used some potato fry my mum made the other day.I used corn tortillas but can use flour tortillas as well.
My husband's favourite is when I put fresh chopped chillies with cheese.very spicy though!!

1.warm a non stick pan. throw a tortilla on it.
2.sprinkle some cheddar cheese.

3.Add whatever extras you want to add.some ideas 1. chillies either flakes/fresh.2.onion and capsicum 3.left over curry.

4.spread some over cheese on top.close it with another tortilla.

5.Fry 2 minutes on each side and cut into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment